How To Verify Gmail Account With Phone Number?
How can I create or verify a Gmail account without phone number?
Gmail is one of the widely used email services used by the billions of users across the globe. Gmail always take their users security and provide lots of ways to verify Gmail account. Gmail always ask your phone number to verify your Gmail account which can easily did after complete the process of phone number verification.
Do you know how to verify Gmail account with phone number? If no, then why are you confused? Read this article and go through the the below steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Gmail and then sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click on your name icon and then click on the My Account.
- Now it will redirect you to a new page and then click on the Security Checkup section.
- Now you need to enter your phone number under the Complete your recovery information page.
- After that, click on the Edit option under the Recovery phone and then enter your phone number into the given field.
- Click on the Verify now tab to receive a verification code and then click on the Get code option.
- After that, you will receive a verification code to your phone number and then click on the Done to complete the procedure.
Recommened Link : For Online Help You can check out page " Gmail Support Phone Number"