How To Link Two Gmail Accounts
Are you looking for the way to link two Google(gmail) Accounts? Here’s the comprehensive method
You may have multiple Gmail account and navigating the same may consume more time and effort. Now, you can link two Gmail accounts for effective use of email features. This feature is excellent and most of the users are accessing the same.
If you are unaware of the process and asking from your friend ‘How do you link two Gmail accounts?’ then might be he/she has provided you the steps, but are you sure the steps are complete and you have successfully linked the two Gmail accounts? May be not, then don’t worry. Here, you will get the comprehensive methods of the same.
How to merge two Google(Gmail) Accounts?
- Open Gmail and Sign-in with your Primary account credentials.
- On the page, you will get the gear shaped icon, click on it and select ‘Settings’.
- Thereafter, Settings page will appear and at the top of the page, you will get few options; click on Accounts and Imports.
- Under the same, you will get an option, ‘Send Email as’ move to that section and click on the link ‘Add another email address’.
- A new window will appear and here you will be asked to enter the details of secondary email account such as email address and name.
- After filling the details, click on Next Step, but make sure to click on the checkbox ‘Treat as an alias’.
- Then Gmail will send the verification code to the secondary email address to confirm you are the owner of this account.
- Verify the same to complete the process.
After completing the above method, you will have to make few changes on your secondary email account, i.e. Forward Incoming Mail.
- Move to the Settings of the secondary email account.
- On the top of the page, you will get few options; click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- In the section of ‘Forward a copy of Incoming Mail to box’ enter your Primary email address and then select the options as per your need from the drop-down menu of the same.
That’s it. Now enjoy multiple accounts(merge two gmail accounts) at same time. However, if you want to make your emails more catchy and convenient for use, then you can go for the Archive process. This method(linking of two gmail accounts) will identify the emails and will filter the same into the respective accounts.