How To Install Google Play Store on Android Phone
Failed to get Google Play Store on Android? Know how to Install Google Play Store on Android
Google Play Store is a treasure cyst where you can get any apps of any categories on your Android Phone and the best part is, it is inbuilt into the Android devices. However, if it has been removed accidentally, then you can get back easily. Here are the details of the same.
How to Download Google Play Store on Android?
- First and foremost, you need to make few changes in your phone as Android phone does not allow the other application to run in the device, so you will have to enable the 'Unknown sources' and this will help you to visit the third-party websites to download Google Play Store.
- Tap on 'Settings' and move to the 'Security' region.
- Look down for the Unknown sources and tap on the checkbox to enable the same.
- Open your browser and navigate to the 'Google Play Store', make sure to get it from the trusted websites and also remember the file should be in 'APK' format.
- After downloading the same, open 'File Explorer' on your Phone and go to the 'download' folder. Look for the Google Play Store and tap on it to run the same.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Now get ready to open the treasure cyst as Google Play Store is installed. But before that, you will have to Sign-in and for the same, you will require Google Account. If you don’t have an account, then create a one to access Play Store.