How To Fix Google Chrome Issues On MAC
In today's world, browsing the Internet has become a daily usage for a large number of the population while a hobby for many other Internet enthusiasts. Although you must be aware of the fact that for browsing the Internet, one needs a web browser and the most common browser used by a big community is the one which is popularly known as Chrome. Yes, you guessed it correctly. We are referring to none other than the Google Chrome browser. While using this browser, the users although enjoy it but they often complain that they have to encounter some of the extremely hazardous and complicated problems which they have neither seen nor experienced before. Moreover, in this article, we will teach you the best troubleshooting steps to fix Google Chrome problems on Mac.
Mentioned below are those problems faced by the Mac users who frequently use the Google Chrome browser along with their solutions.
Battery draining issue of the Mac: The performance of the Google Chrome browser is extremely fast as compared to the other existing similar browsers. The reason for this extraordinary performance is that the CPU usage of Mac is enhanced in the case of Chrome as compared to other browsers, which results in the draining of the battery fastly. So, in order to fix this issue, here are the steps given by the Chrome Support Team.
- The first step is to launch the Chrome and navigating to its MENU icon.
- The second step is to click on the MORE TOOLS option located in the drop down list.
- After that, you have to click on the TASK MANAGER option.
- Then, you just have to click on the Memory column so that it can be sorted properly.
- The final step is to close all the unnecessary tabs opened on your browser and you are done.
Freezing and sluggishness issue of Chrome: This problem has been faced by the majority of the Google Chrome users. This dangerous problem can be fixed by deleting the cache of the Chrome browser. In order to do it properly, the Chrome helpline recommends the following steps.
- The first step is to navigate to the Chrome's settings.
- The next step is to scroll down the screen and then click on the CLEAR BROWSING DATA button located under the Privacy section.
- After that, you have o check the boxes next to Browsing history, Download history, Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files.
- The final step is to click on the CLEAR BROWSING DATA again and then wait until all the selected options got cleared.
Google Chrome keeps getting crashed: This problem usually arises when the Chrome users have installed way too many extensions in their Chrome browser. So, to fix this problem, the Chrome customer should follow the below steps.
- The first step is to go to the SETTINGS of the Chrome by clicking on the menu icon.
- The next step is to click on the EXTENSIONS option which is located in the left panel.
- After that, you should uncheck the box next to all the extensions in order to disable them.
- The final step is to launch the Chrome browser again and you are done.
So, in case, you are not able to fix the Chrome issues on the Mac, then the best way to avail the required help now is to simply dial the Google Chrome Technical Support Phone Number.
Contact for online support : 1-855-791-4041