How To Fix Gmail Has Unfortunately Stopped Let's Focus in Brief Steps
Gmail is compatible with android. Many Google apps runs on android with just one email id and password. Some times, user may see the error that Gmail has stopped working on android. When user need his phone all the time for sending or receiving emails then this error seems quite annoying. The reason behind this may be the incorrect GPPA package. Following are the steps to troubleshoot the problem.
- Initially , try to reboot the phone in Safe Mode. Just press the power button and press the down volume and then tap on Safe mode. From this , one can find out if the issue is from any third party or not.
- If another app is creating the problem then uninstall it , clear the data and reinstall if required.
- Clear the Cache data of the phone.
- Try to remove Gmail completely. Tap on Settings, then tap on Apps.
- Then select Gmail and tap on Force Stop.
- Then tap on Uninstall Updates and Clear Data.
- Now Add gmail again and try to access the account.
- Try to get the correct GAPP package that is compatible with the android.
- Delete the cache and fix the permissions if there is an option for that.
- If still the problem is there then go for a factory reset.
If still the problem persists, then call at the gmail phone number
which is 24/7 active to help users.