How to enable google assistant in marshmallow?
To seek and enable Google assistant in marshmallow in error free manner, user is required to walk on set of instructions that has been described below:-
- First of all, user is required to make sure that latest version of Google services has been installed on device
- Moving ahead, user is required to change language to English mode
- For changing language, user is required to tap on device setting option
- Now user is required to tap on language and input option
- Furthermore, user is required to check whether Google app has been updated to latest version
- Moving ahead, user is required to tap on clear cache option from Google app data
- Moving ahead, once the above steps has been completed, user is required to tap and hold home option and look up message that pop up from bottom asking user to get started with Google assistant in hassle free manner.
For further assistance and effective solution, user can get in touch with google technical support to get incredible solution in remarkable manner. Technical experts are highly qualified to render cent percent satisfactory solution 24/7 round the globe in jiffy. Toll free number flashing on web portal is reachable from any geographical location instantly. Stay in touch to procure outstanding assistance in significant manner.
Contact for online support : 1-855-791-4041