Don’t you have ever heard about Gmail ? We all are somehow aware about the Gmail services. Gmail is one of the leading and most popular email services in the world. It is one of the fastest and safest as well as simplest form of email communication. There are plenty of email services in the world but no Free email services matches to the standard and security of the Gmail services. Such is the popularity of these email services that within a span of one decade more than one billion user has become the user of the gmail services. Apart from the sending and receive the mail Gmail also provides the user unique features like doc sharing, doc editing as well as hangout and online storage of the file. But sometimes user does face a issue while working on the Gmail, one of the common problem face by the user is how to change the email address on gmail without creating any new account.
· First of all, user needs to login into your new gmail account.
· And then click on the gear icons of the emailing services as well as select Settings ‘’.
· Now opetn the “ Accounts “ tab and then go to the “ Check Mail from other accounts “ section.
· Select the “ Add a POP3 mail account your own “ option.
· Now enter your own old email address and then select “ Next Step “.
· Then enter your new Password and then select the option one want whether its label incoming, messaging and archiving old message.
· Now click on the Add account button.
· Type the new account and password.
In case after following these procedure, user faces any issue regarding changing of the gmail address then user can take the help of technical support in order to fix the issue on time. They have highly experienced and well qualified technical expert team which are well versed in their domain and have tons of experiences to make sure whatever the difficulties one is facing must be resolve on immediate basis.