Google Chrome Not Working On Windows 10
Google Chrome is an advanced browser which offers outstanding features to the users. It supports most of the Operating Systems, but some users failed to access properly in Windows 10, the issue might update one or other. But, the solution is quite simple, so if you need to fix Google Chrome browser not working on Windows 10, then applies the steps listed beneath and this will help you to get rid of such issue.
Failed to fix Google Chrome Browser not working on Windows 10? Get detailed solution
Method 1: Access Google Chrome in Safe Mode (An effective way to fix Google Chrome browser not working on Windows 10)
- Close all the programs and then click on ‘Start’ icon and further click on ‘Power’ option.
- Now, press the ‘Shift’ key and then click on ‘Restart’ button.
- Thereafter, you will find few options on your computer screen, click on ‘Troubleshoot’ and under the same, you will find ‘Advanced’ section, click on it.
- In the Advanced options, you will get few options, click on ‘Startup Settings’.
- And then you will get a list of featured options and at the bottom right you will get ‘Restart’ button, click on it.
- Press F5 button and this will direct you to the Safe Mode in Networking.
- Now launch Google Chrome.
After launching Google Chrome, you will have to clear the cookies and caches of the browser. The detailed procedure is listed beneath.
Method 1: Clear cookies and caches in Safe Mode(Quickly fix Google Chrome browser not working on Windows 10)
- Open Google Chrome in Safe Mode.
- Click on the ‘more’ icon located at the top of the page and selects ‘More tools’.
- Now, select ‘Clear browsing data’ from the drop-down menu of ‘More tools’.
- A new window will appear, click on ‘Advanced’ tab and select the options, such as browsing history, cookies and more.
- Select the time range and then click on ‘Clear All data’.
If Google Chrome Not Respodning Error Visible on Screen
If still Google Chrome not responding in Windows, then Keep Hardware Acceleration in Off Mode in Google Chrome. The detailed process is listed beneath. Before that, make sure you are accessing the latest version of Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome and click on ‘Settings’.
- In the settings page, you will find ‘Advanced’ section, get into that section and select ‘System’.
- Now, click on ‘Use hardware acceleration when available’ and keep it in off Mode.
That’s it; the above-said process will resolve your issues. If all fails, then uninstall Chrome and install it again and also ensure that you are using the latest version of Windows 10.
Additional Tag For Google Search: google chrome has stopped working windows 10,google chrome not responding windows 8,9,10